ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where do I stand with my Iphone fault?

Seat Ibiza
Okay so I got my Iphone 3GS in December 09, had fault with the signal so they replaced it in January 2011.
I broke my screen last week, had it replaced by apple at a cost of £79.99, and this morning went to look at it and nothing, so got home put it on charge, the charging symbol came on, went to turn it on and the Apple came on, but if I move it or hold it tight you can tell coloured lines going down through the screen, as if the display was damaged. But I haven't dropped, throw or damaged the phone in anyway. Its been fine up until today...!

I've booked another appointment with Apple first thing Friday morning, only time I have free.

Has anyone had any dealings with Apple when it comes to these sorts of things?

Will they try and charge me for a new phone?

Could it be something on of their Genius' have done?

Or is it just simply damaged, they will do nothing???

Help needed please guys as i'm skint and can't really afford a new phone, for something that I haven't done especially!

Many thanks,
Dan

Inferno 182 CUP
i thought applecare was awesome until i sent my faulty iphone 4 away to be replaced as people cannot hear me when recieving calls on it :mad:

they sent exact same phone back with an email saying its not broken keep it :mad:

its still f**king broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!