ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where does the air Go from your car?

Titanium Clio 182
I know it comes in through the Air vents, but where does it go?

I've always wanted to know :)

Lionel Richie
you mean inside??

there are flaps under the rear bumper that let the air out

if the car was 100% air tight, imagine what happens when you slam the door!!! your ear drums would pop!

Titanium Clio 182
FredYozzasport said:
you mean inside??

if the car was 100% air tight, imagine what happens when you slam the door!!! your ear drums would pop!

Yes lol, i would imagine if it went nowhere then the car would become positively charged and it would eventually blow up lol.

Thanks anyway hehe :)

A red missile
mcyates said:
I know it comes in through the Air vents, but where does it go?

I've always wanted to know :)

Thats the kind of thing that keeps me awake at night. Theres other things too, like to the best of my recollection i've never shaved my pubes, how come they're not round my ankles?, how do they know when to stop growing?

I scare myself sometimes, even i think i'm wierd.

Clio 182 BG FF
63/500 said:
Thats the kind of thing that keeps me awake at night. Theres other things too, like to the best of my recollection i've never shaved my pubes, how come they're not round my ankles?, how do they know when to stop growing?

I scare myself sometimes, even i think i'm wierd.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PMSL

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Due to the high air flow of the interior heater blower of the air con in my clio, I have mounted my induction kit inside the passenger footwell so i get nice cool air recirculating back into the engine.

Thats what happens to all my air when it comes out of my vents :cool:

Scirocco GT 210
RobertCL said:
You breathe it in and use it up!

Ha ha.

63/500 said:

Mine are down by my ankles :( I often trip over them.

330Ci M Sport

hmm and unfortunately i found out a few months after buying the car that it had previsously been shunted from behind and the right hand flap had fallen off, leaving me with a litre and a half of water in the spare wheel well and crushed bumper mounts.....couldnt tell a thing from the outside...

the air stays in the car you wallys. Whenever i start brew up and then lay down a howler of a arse burning fart, leave the car for a few hours and come back. i still get the fright of life as my face turns green and start feeling sick when i smell it

Maz said:
Ewwwwwwww at the thought of ankle length pubes ... thats :dead: guys

No s**t. Every self respecting sexually active adult should keep their rubiks cubes trimmed up. I always keep my tackle properly groomed.

Clipped grade 2 on the outskirts, and totally Kojak all over the important bits.

Smoothly does it :cool: