ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where have all the 182's gone????

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
2 months ago i saw lots of ideal cars for sale, so i thought sell mine & get one.

Sold it, waited for funds to clear in bank.

They have gone!!!!!

100's of 172's............

Sods Law!

Ad

MK2 FRS
it will come round mate...

Will keep my eyes peeled for you... but yeah there is fook all about at the moment.

mja182 is int he identical position looking for a VX.

Did you decide against the cupped silver one???

Ad

MK2 FRS
theres a few around on pistonheads etc. but steve's looking for a competivley priced one, which i dont blame him.

Holding out will pay off with less depreciation in the long run. Its a buyers market.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
adtmits said:

Will keep my eyes peeled for you... but yeah there is fook all about at the moment.

One mark / dent, scratch, in a b**ch of a place, passenger door, between front & rear glass about the size of small finger nail.

But it screams at you.

Going to price up repair?????

Think about it.

mpg, 26!!!!!!! likes to give if some.

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^ lol.. 26mpg... yeah he does, but depends if hes left it running stationary etc... its quite easy to end up with that...figure over a short distance.

Titanium is a b**ch to match as well.....

172 ff
my 182 will be for sale shortly, im just getting a scratch removed before i will put it up for sale, its got 13k on clock, arctice blue 182 FF, PM if your interested in advance and ill try to get the scratch removed sooner.

Octavia VRS
ScottRC182 said:
my 182 will be for sale shortly, im just getting a scratch removed before i will put it up for sale, its got 13k on clock, arctice blue 182 FF, PM if your interested in advance and ill try to get the scratch removed sooner.

about 11 months too soon for me...exactly what I'm wanting

Maz

LY 200
Rich said:
Sure do!

So no, not 100% sure on what yet.

ah kk :D please can you drop me a pm with an idea on the price you will be looking for as I know someone who maybe interested

i saw a mint 04 plate black 182 for sale on ebay with only 10k on the clock and it went for only £7955 which i thought was a bargin, considering a friend of mine bought one a couple of weeks ago for 9k

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
adtmits said:

Typical!!!!!!!!!