ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where should I get these bits from

Clio 182 RB
Hi all,

Could I get some advice on what injectors, spark plugs, HT leads & lambda sensor to get and where from for my 182.

I'm looking for quality parts obviously as cheap as possible but am looking for the best for the car.

thanks,

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Spark plugs - @George@RTR_Parts, he does next day delivery pretty much and sometimes throws in sweets. Although he never does that with me (probably knows I need to lose some timber)

Injectors - Amazon or eBay (EuroCarParts)

Screenshot_20191220-070934_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20191220-070958_Chrome.jpg

EuroCarParts have a discount code with eBay at the moment - POPSALE for 15% off on their entire store! You can see the difference in price even using a discount code on their main site

I've got some decent HT leads you can have if you cover postage. Genuine/Beru ones but not sure on their age. Condition is decent

20190627_164349.jpg

Lambdas - Got mine from AutoDoc, both for £78 with an extra 2% discount code at the time. They're currently out of stock though

HTH

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 182 RB
Spark plugs - @George@RTR_Parts, he does next day delivery pretty much and sometimes throws in sweets. Although he never does that with me (probably knows I need to lose some timber)

Injectors - Amazon or eBay (EuroCarParts)

View attachment 1445147View attachment 1445146

EuroCarParts have a discount code with eBay at the moment - POPSALE for 15% off on their entire store! You can see the difference in price even using a discount code on their main site

I've got some decent HT leads you can have if you cover postage. Genuine/Beru ones but not sure on their age. Condition is decent

View attachment 1445148

Lambdas - Got mine from AutoDoc, both for £78 with an extra 2% discount code at the time. They're currently out of stock though

HTH
I've noticed out of stock regularly for these parts when checking.

That would be awesome if you could send me the leads, pm me you account details and I'll send you some money straight over.