ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to begin!?

182 S
F*cking hell you really are firing on with this! Credit!

Don't mean to be rude here, and it's none of my business so feel free to tell me where to go, but did you have all the money saved up for the mods before buying the car?
Not rude mate :) i own the car so not paying any loans or finance. Didnt have much money once paid for it but got made redundant and managed to get a job working for my mates dad as a manager. still living with the parents (only 21) so thought sod it, if i dont do it now ill never get chance when ive got a mortgage and everythin!

182 S
UPDATE!

Had some bad news from RS today.

The car was put on the dyno today to check out the figures before the charger.After putting it on the dyno and showing figures of 162bhp paul thought something wasnt quite right ( neither did i especially with the decat and viper) so he had a quick inspection.

Turns out some t**t put my throttle body back on upside down. The guys sorted this by obviously putting it back in the correct way but for some strange reason it is fooooked when its on the right way so i need to replace it! Luckily Steve79 off here came to the rescue and sending a throttle body from a 182 on 44k to RS for me tomorrow. Thanks again steve!

More updates to come..... probly when somethin else goes wrong :dapprove:

182 S
SUPERCHARGER!!

Got the car back today! Cant believe the difference!! Absolutly love it! Paul has done a fantastic job! Had a smile on my face all the way back to derby from leeds!

The car is running 236bhp and 200lb torque.

I expected it to be fast but not this fast! Had a play with a CTR earlier and he didnt have a chance at all!! Think he guessed there was somethin different about mine straight away as him n his mate were sat there laughin away as i went flyin past!

Deffinetly recomend this kit to anyone whos thinkin about it! Cant wait to drive to work tomorrow mornin haha love it!!! Pics and vids up soon :)

e91 330d/type r mini
Re: SUPERCHARGER!!

Got the car back today! Cant believe the difference!! Absolutly love it! Paul has done a fantastic job! Had a smile on my face all the way back to derby from leeds!

The car is running 236bhp and 200lb torque.

I expected it to be fast but not this fast! Had a play with a CTR earlier and he didnt have a chance at all!! Think he guessed there was somethin different about mine straight away as him n his mate were sat there laughin away as i went flyin past!

Deffinetly recomend this kit to anyone whos thinkin about it! Cant wait to drive to work tomorrow mornin haha love it!!! Pics and vids up soon :)
nice one mate :) you find the shell ok with my confusing directions?

182 S
lol whats up with that? cars about £5500 to £6k, agree? nearly 5 ks worth of mods in the last 3 months. talkin nearly 11k worth of car for 9k. what price would u choose?

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
I'd put it back to standard and sell the mods seperately.

You will never find anyone that'll pay that for a Clio, forced induction or not.

182 S
well if im not in no rush to get the z4. not gonna be warm for couple months still. if i get no joy selling it as one then ill see about returning it to standard

182 S
performance mods no. just things like bullets, diamonds etc to neaten it up. what about u?

yeah i fancy a change. its no good for my daily drive. sitting in traffic to and from work 5 days a week is killing me on fuel costs. gonna go back to the z4 :) i will miss it alot. fancy a charged clio ? lol

DMS

A thirsty 172
Nope, I don't need two :p
Mine's not bad on fuel at all really. I don't know what it's doing to the gallon but a full tank usually lasts about a week on normal mileage.
The trip down to K-Tec uses ¾ of a tank at the minute but I'm expecting to use more when the boost is cranked up.