ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy de-cat fitting kit . . .

172 cup
as above where can I get one from. Im talking about the join from manifold to cat/de-cat. Before you say renault or k-tec I think there both over priced . . .

BMW F31
you may think there over priced but tbh they are your best bet for quality etc or maybe try gsf?

172 cup
i was under the impression the nuts are usually seized . . . . have you guys fitted a de-cat on yours with no problems?

you can buy the bits seperately if you only need, say, the ring and the bolts. try a search using 'bosal' as there are a few part numbers in past threads

172 cup
Ducks arse ahoy, its £20 not £200.

rite so say you went out for a meal and wanted to order a steak and they turned round and said you cant have it on its own you have to have the whole cow at a lot higher price . . . . . . its the principle!

BMW M5 & E36
I was getting some tyres fitted at Wilco motosave on Newark road the other day, next to Esso station. They had loads of exhaust fixings/fittings up on the wall. Might be worth dropping into the garage part of there and asking if they'll sell you whatever separately.