ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy Michelin Pilot PE2's ??

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I need some new tyres asap . I rang mytyres yesterday and spoke to a woman in a call centre about ordering some PE2's , when eventually she understood what i wanted she said it would be over a month until they had them in stock yet their website says a week until delivery , so i don't want to order them and pay and have to wait 4 weeks , maybe more . They want £151 delivered for 2 tyres plus the cost for me to have them fitted at £5 a corner locally .

Black circles wants £170 plus the cost of me having them fitted .

Plus i've had silly quotes of £120+ a tyre fitted :eek:

Anybody any more ideas where to buy them cheap , locally ( Blackburn / North west area ) or online ?

Please don't recommend costco as i don't have a card .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
kwik fit have 25% off Michelin.

Its only 15% off if you only buy 2 tyres . They want £209 fitted :eek: i'm just trying to save a few quid as the set i have on now have only lasted me just over 8000 miles lol , but i want to stick with the michelins as i like the grip especially in the wet :)

Maz

LY 200
The only problem with Costco is you have to wait for them to be ordered .. can be up to 3 weeks and they want payment in advance unless you kick off !!

Price wise they are great though, you just have to be organised.. lol

Last edited:

Ad

MK2 FRS
COSTCO

Nobody touches them on price - that is a guarantee

agree, once you have the card you will be amazed how much you use it for other stuff, whenever ive had to wait at costco, everyone has been out stock, the usually summer shut down of the french factories.

8k on miches??? i got over double on mine.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I know costco are good . My ex had a card , if only she wasn't my ex now , lol . Yeah only just over 8k on the michelins , down to 2 mm now so thats why i need em pretty quick at a good price , lol .

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
mytyres told me it would be 2 weeks for delivery.
i got them delivered the morning after i ordered them and didnt pay untill a week later.
was well impressed !

182 has now gone!
I had to get a new tyre on wednesday, found a nail in it and it couldnt be repaired. I was quoted £120.00 fitted.. got a budget one in the end for £65.00 fitted... It will do for the time being..

172 mk2 Iceberg
got them from mytyres took 3 days after ordering
arrived last wend
152 quid for two inc out cliosport discount !!

now thats service

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
got them from mytyres took 3 days after ordering
arrived last wend
152 quid for two inc out cliosport discount !!

now thats service

mytyres told me it would be 2 weeks for delivery.
i got them delivered the morning after i ordered them and didnt pay untill a week later.
was well impressed !

How long ago ? Was it in the last couple of days ? Cos the woman i spoke to said it could be over a month :( Then again she had trouble understanding me and i had trouble understanding her , lol .

a thirsty one
try dave sheldon tyres in manchester mate always been good for me they are behind the old Tom garner peugeot dealership on chester road, phone number is 0161 228 2753 and as they deal in performance tyres they really look after your rims and are quite happy to let you stand with them while they fit them and do it all.

may see you on the a666 sometime or the roads round rivvy.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^ Cheers John . I'll give em a bell on Monday :) Yeah maybe on the A666 , its been a fair while since i've been round rivington .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Problem solved :)

After ringing mytyres the first time and getting through to a call centre to be told they are going to be out stock for a month i called mytyres again and spoke to someone who spoke slightly better english , lol . They are due in a weeks times . £156 plus £5 a tyre fitted locally . Just wating to see if i get my 3% discount ;)