ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New turini’s

koksracing

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Hi all, I am consigned to thinking I will need to buy a new set of Turini wheels as lots of the second hand ones need refurbing and the prices are still strong for these - ie £600 a set plus cost of a refurb

I want them for a mint rb182

I have found oreca.com and wheelbase alloys sell the wheels and the later is £1100 with decent tyres
Is there any other places to get them from or recommendations please?

thanks

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
They turn up from time to time on Facebook market place quite cheap

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Hi all, I am consigned to thinking I will need to buy a new set of Turini wheels as lots of the second hand ones need refurbing and the prices are still strong for these - ie £600 a set plus cost of a refurb

I want them for a mint rb182

I have found oreca.com and wheelbase alloys sell the wheels and the later is £1100 with decent tyres
Is there any other places to get them from or recommendations please?

thanks

Bought mine direct from speedline in Telford years ago great guys to deal with and a discount too tyres I had from blackcircles

Clio 182
I got a very clean set of speedline turinis off eBay with nearly new tyres for 400.
Keep eyes peeled.