ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Right, for the past month I've been trying to buy a 16gb 3gs with absolutely no luck what so ever.

O2 simply just never have any in stock.

Are there any other good reputable companies that sell them on similar contracts to O2, or am I better off just waiting?

Makes it worse that you can't pre-order with O2 but they just never have any in stock!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
The 16GB 3GS black and white are not currently available Online or over the phone but are in selected Retail stores.
Could try the o2 shops ;)

www.mobiles.co.uk is another place, get money off from quidco to, but they sigh you up to insurance and some other thing.

I'd personally only buy from 02 though.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Been to about 10 shops in the NW area in the past month and NONE have had any in.

Looked at carphone warehouse, but gives no estimation on a delivery date, and I'd assume O2 will get some stock before CW?

AK

M240i
There is a brand new one in the for sale section from warren4!

e/ just realised you wanted a contract, ignore me then lol!