ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to get 3/4 number plates?

FF Titanium 182
I have seen a few people with 3/4 plates was wondering the best place to get them from? I think there a lovely touch to the look of the car.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Run mine as a standard plate,

Been stopped twice and nothing has been said or done regarding the plate.

FF Titanium 182
Run mine as a standard plate,

Been stopped twice and nothing has been said or done regarding the plate.

Yeah I know a few people running them as standard plates I think I will have to get some then and see what happens lol

FF Titanium 182
Best place for these still? Been looking around guide says fancy plates and are the sizes correct??

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Best place for these still? Been looking around guide says fancy plates and are the sizes correct??

I got my front plate from Fancyplates using the cliosport guide and sizes.

Clio 172
Fancy plates is the best place, got mine from there. I run it all the time and I've not had any issues, pass traffic cops everyday to and from work on the M6 and not been pulled. You need a pretty good eye to spot it and be a right jobs worth to pull you for it. I know a guy who has run a small plate on his scooby for over 2 years with no questions. As long as you're not a C-unit and drawing attention to yourself you should be ok!

Jack

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Again I've never had a problem from the police with mine... don't forget we get a discount too :)

Trophy #491
Just don't put it in for an MOT with it on lol. Been running mine for over a year and no issues

FF Titanium 182
Ordered them up and a plain one for the back aswell, just gotta hope everything is all good now!

se3umu5u.jpg

This is how it looks for anyone thinking about getting one!