ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to get Alignment done - Derby

EVO 4LEX

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R and a 172 Cup
MG auto motorsport at Ripley! They’ve been looking after my cars for the last 11 years! My old Evo and current 172 cup.

They have hunter alignment gear and can also corner weight etc if that is something you are interested in
01773 745400

3d alligment available at Walsall. Not Derby really. Saddlers garage.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
MG auto motorsport at Ripley! They’ve been looking after my cars for the last 11 years! My old Evo and current 172 cup.

They have hunter alignment gear and can also corner weight etc if that is something you are interested in
01773 745400

That's good to know, local place with hunter as I'll need the track car doing before long

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I paid about £60. They did it once and got it perfect

Not saying cheaper places arnt good, but it’s an ass if you keep going back. Again not saying that’s what’s going to happen.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Where at? I paid similar the first time and they fucked it up
A place in Derby.

There's no logarithmic pattern to price paid = quality of work done.

I'll check the values afterwards and make sure it's right. I won't be settling for anything less than perfect for work carried out, irrespective of cost.

S-Max & Mk7 GTi
If their instagram is anything to go by, I’ll be happy to pay a bit more for the Cup to be in good company on the ramps
229A296E-F07A-45E6-AB63-9BE31E693757.png

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Same with blink motorsport in Crewe. About £100 ish with corner weighting. Had a clio done ages ago, once.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
A place in Derby.

There's no logarithmic pattern to price paid = quality of work done.

I'll check the values afterwards and make sure it's right. I won't be settling for anything less than perfect for work carried out, irrespective of cost.
Yeah I know.
More the fact they did it, showed me the readout and it was fine.
Drove the car and it steered badly left.
Took it back, looked fine, did the same thing again.

Just hassle more than anything

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Aarons autos do alot of Renaults. Not sure if they do Alignment but they will definitely know someone.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk