ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where to get piper-x induction trumpet

i just want the trumpet bit, the bit thats usauly annodised, where can i get just this piece from?

yep, you are correct... and it seems you can only buy them with the pipework and with 2 trumpet bits, maybe there will be somone somewhere willing to give up thier second trumpet piece?

Ph1
Piper X do a cold air feed kit yes, but not sure how much.

I only wanted the annodised bit and that price of £26 includes about 8 quid worth of P+P !!!

Can you buy direct from Piper X anyway??

It is possible to get just the rampipes alone, we do them in 55mm 65mm 85mm and 100mm these are avalible in red or polished.

Will get part numbers and costs to you Monday, www.thepipercrossshop is a good place to get them.

James

Skoda Fabia vRS
eh !!!

i work for Motor World mate, and when i enquired a few weeks back about the trumpets on there own i was told you didnt sell them on there own, and i rang you direct to ask

There is a part number avalible...but no retail price, it is only a breakdown part number, But still if you need one we can arange it...

give us a call monday...ask for James