ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheres everyone from

2003 1.2 16v Dynamique

Im from Guildford in Surrey, I have been using this forum for 6 months now and I still have not seen a single cliosport sticker on any of the nice nice clios in my area!!

WHERE ARE YOU ALL!!

I work and mostly drive in Swindon.

I have seen one very proud ClioSport member parked at besides the Nationwide pavillion by the sports ground. They were displaying a large Sticker or 2.

:D

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Reading, Berks.

Soon to be Bicester, Oxon (if the estate agent gets his arse in gear!)

don't

Colchester , Essex

also seen quite alot of clios about that r modded but not on the site or dont have cliosport stickers, although i havent stuck mine on yet either

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Also to add, I work in Birmingham. Birmingham Business Park to be precise, near the NEC.

R.I.P 182

Essex! :)

Was in birmingham and wolves last week, and used to go hinckley alot my granparents lived there.. :) Saw quite a few clios in brum but OMG how mani micras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

norfaaaaaaamton as the locals would say.
otherwise known as northampton. it might be a hole but its great for getting to racetracks.

ClioSport 182

Originally from norfaaamton, but been happily living in the sunshine in Madrid, Spain for many years now.

KnightAzul

500bhp Scoob

Gillingham, in kent. also known as brown town due to the high amount of heroin that seems to be available here lol.

Not a nice place to live

santa pod, eww, no, i prefer to think of it as 90 minutes from castle combe and 100 from brands hatch... and 6 hours to the mighty knockhill ;)

stalking you boyracer? nahh, got better things to do like, uh...

Quote: Originally posted by missy on 06 July 2004

santa pod, eww, no, i prefer to think of it as 90 minutes from castle combe and 100 from brands hatch... and 6 hours to the mighty knockhill ;)

stalking you boyracer? nahh, got better things to do like, uh...
thats ok then...;)