ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which 10 sub

My trusty 10" sub seems to have given up the ghost (the amp is getting power, but the sub isnt working).

So whats a good 10" sub to go inside a sealed box?? Reasonable prices please!

I dont know much about ICE: I used to work with some people who knew their stuff and they used to get me good deals, but I dont work there any more!

My amp only powers the sub and isnt particulalry good. I have a Pioneer 6300 head unit with lots of mid-range speakers. I like mid-range rather than thumping bass!

How about Audiobahn or Rockford. They both make some good 10" subs. Really we need to know what ohmage you will be running the amp at. If you could let us know that then i can give some exact recomendations to you.

Russ

Evil I.C.E. Car Audio (http://www.evilice.co.ukwww.evilice.co.uk)

Cheers guys. I dont know what Ohmage its running at! But if it helps, the sub is powered from a one-channel amp that gets its signal from the head unit (but not power). The amp therefore directs all signal to the sub and there are no other speakers to reduce the Ohmage of the circuit. The amp is a fairly poxy Sony X-Plod (is that their budget range??).