ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which 16's fit???

M135i, 118 coupe
went to a alloy wheel play southwest tyres, and i asked what 16 bs would fit my car they have a huge range and he said you ll never find any and kept offering me 17's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he said if you know of any 16's which fit then come back an tell me????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so now the fun starts put down any 16 s that wil fit my 182 and pics if you have any. thank you please.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
erm.. any 16 will fit as long as its the right offset and PCD!

Last edited:
  RS Meg 175
LOL that bloke sounds like a tit to me!
As Mr.Saner said any 16" wheel will fit your car with the right offset (37 but you can go around 6 either way with spacers) and PCD which i believe is 100.

You will have more issues finding 17"'s that will fit due to rubbing etc.

someone will be along shortly to give you a nice sarcastic remark to give that bloke :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
16" OZ Superturismos

KIF_1060.jpg

M135i, 118 coupe
Martin_89 said:
pmsl at the guy in the shop saying none will fit it!

he trying to flog you wolfrace 17s lol

turinis fit..... hehe

exactly what a tit he was doing my head cause he kept saying i ll struggle to find some, ok which 16' s can i get in black for my 182 and where from.??

M2 Competition
Offset on a 182 is around 45 mate, not 37, thats the offset for a 172cup.

Aye, any wheel thats:

45 offset (or thereabouts)
4x100 (this bit has to be spot on, as is the nut spacing)
16"x7" (6.5" will fit too)

Will fit no problems. Have a look on the net/ mailorder, and see what you find...

By coincidence, 17's would be more expensive, so guy was probably trying to make a quick buck, those wheel places are dear enough as it is!

M135i, 118 coupe
Matta_88 said:
Any decent honest alloy wheel supplier will help you, why not buy some off of here and refurb?

Ddont know where and how much it costs to refurb and will need some that my 182 cup tyres will fit on?? any on herte at the moment??

golf r32 dsg
182taunton said:
Ddont know where and how much it costs to refurb and will need some that my 182 cup tyres will fit on?? any on herte at the moment??

i think 172cup (turinins) wud be ok mate