ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which 200?...

200 Gordini
I have 2 to choose from. Which would you choose?

Brand new 60 plate 200 cup:
Glacier White
White speedlines
No other options :dead:

2009 Mercury Silver 200:
3,000 miles
Cup pack
Recaros

The used 200 is £35 more per month.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
New one.

Nothing beats a nice new car. Nobody has farted in it, its got full warranty, cheaper on finance, your insurance will replace with another brand new one it if it gets trashed.... Just so much better.

200 Gordini
Also, white 200 cups will be ten a penny in 2 years time! The one I have lined up will be harder to shift without options.

GTD, Lupo
Also, white 200 cups will be ten a penny in 2 years time! The one I have lined up will be harder to shift without options.

I still dont think there is an many white ones out there as people think. Didnt seem a shocking amount of GW 200 at FCS and i have only ever seen 2 others on the road. I think Albi blue will be the most common as its the cheapest paint colour/the lookers £199 deal still availible with Albi.

Get the new car over the old car.

Paul

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
White will be out of fashion in a couple of years in my opinion. Unless your giving the car back at the end of the finance then I wouldn't buy white now.

The used one, you get the gadgets and a much nicer car all round, 3000 mls is nothing, in a few weeks the new one will be used anyway! After 3 years or so which would be the easier one to sell? My guess is the full one.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Silver. The driving position is better (due to the recaro's and the reach adjustable wheel which you don't get in the cup). Nicer steering wheel too. It'll be as good to drive as the cup, as fast, and more comfortable. Coming from a 182FF the cup interior will feel sparse, albeit better built.
I also think it looks great in silver, and the white will drive your cleaning ocd mental! Cleaned mine few days ago, already filthy. Not seen any silver one's about, but plenty of white one's.

DB.

BMW 440i
You would be able to buy a nice interior soon enough when a few are wrote off! lol