ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which camera detector should i go for?

BMW 330D
Right guys and gals (and everyone else;) ) im getting a 2 litre engine in my car next month and need a speed camera detector.
What have you/ do you reccommend i should go for?

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Right guys and gals (and everyone else;) ) im getting a 2 litre engine in my car next month and intend on breaking the speed limit at every opportunity, now that it will b much easier with the 2.0 lump, and need a speed camera detector.
What have you/ do you reccommend i should go for?

:eek:

www.renparts.co.uk
Road angel compact.....if you want the laser detector. additional 30 quid for the device you can position on your plate. with the laser detector the unit is all round better than the plus except it doesn't have a rechragable battery.

2015 Clio 220 Trophy
hi there, i have had a talex unit for about a year now and its never missed a camera yet. £150 with 6 months subscription then £29 for a year or £59 for 3 years i would recommend it to anyone

www.renparts.co.uk
hi there, i have had a talex unit for about a year now and its never missed a camera yet. £150 with 6 months subscription then £29 for a year or £59 for 3 years i would recommend it to anyone

Ive heard good things about these too. Road angels are just a more fancy looking unit...
Not heard good things about the earlier snoopers.. app they get some cameras.... the other cameras get you ;)

road angel compact, wouldnt bother with the laser bit tbh, by the time they have shot u, u dont have enough time to brake anyways.. lol

CS Dungeon
Road Angel Navigator is the bee's knee's mate.

Have been using mine for just over a year now and not been caught once.

Prior to owning this I had managed to tot up 9 points in 8 months and was very very fortunate to get off of a 105mph offence scott free