ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which car o i get?

RB + LY 182 FF
ok im gona have 10k spare to spend on a car ( just a car not need save for a deposit on mortgage already happy with my mortgage)
and tbh i dont want it be a money pit i would like to be able to sell it in a few years and it still be worth sommat, the first car is a racing blue 182 ff with both cup packs can still get a very low milage model for that i have wanted one for the last 2 years or do i get a 54plate audi a3 2.0TDI which are a very good built car and dont depreciate as quickly as other makes of car.
thanks hope some of you can help me decide as i cant. :)
also sorry missed the d out of my title

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Forget value, depreciation, reliability, etc. What car out of those two you mentioned above (and probably others) would you most like to own? What do you want out of the car?

Once you've decided, then start to think of the practicalities - running costs, value in three years and so on.

The Audi A3 is no doubt a great car, but if you've had your heart set on an RB 182 for the past two years - it looks like a no brainer to me.

D.

RB + LY 182 FF
lol no im not into track days n all tht...im female we dont do tht ..lol
i would love to own a a3 but i suppose i will forever wanting a RB 182 i still to this day havnt seen any round my way.wud be good to stand out lol

Clio 1.4 16v
if u have had your heart set on the 182 then go for it but if its costing you too much then go for the diesel