ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Clio?

Hiya,

I know I cannot drive until December, but I have been looking into the different Clio's available and I was wondering which Clio should I get that is going to be ok on insurance (Going on my Dads) and nippy,

I was thinking the 1.2 16v Dynamique?

Ryan :rasp:

megane
fuk get yer own insurance with yer dad as 2nd, ul be thankful in a few yrs wen u want yer 1st performance car!
i no im made up i did as was ment to be gettin sumthin nippy this yr, 4 yrs ncb at 23, until me bird got up the duff!!

b**ch

Last edited:
pmsl @ 1.2 cup! Try and find a dynamique 1.2 16v with aircon very nice first car and they hold their money well.

Mondeo ST220
1.2 16v dynamique would be a lovely first car. My extreme (basically the same) was my first car, lovely little motors

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
go for a 1.4 16v or 1.6 16v mate, not much difference in insurance i found and much more fun!
the 1.2 16v is really boring after a while!

definately the 1.2 dynamique, great little cars

if your going to go on your dads insurance, make sure you are with someone like direct line, where you can still earn no claims discount

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
fuk get yer own insurance with yer dad as 2nd, ul be thankful in a few yrs wen u want yer 1st performance car!
i no im made up i did as was ment to be gettin sumthin nippy this yr, 4 yrs ncb at 23, until me bird got up the duff!!

b**ch

lmao havnt you got something to do with it?

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
go for the 1.6, iv got a 1.4 and after ages fiddling its just up to the speed of the 1.6

Hiya,

I know I cannot drive until December, but I have been looking into the different Clio's available and I was wondering which Clio should I get that is going to be ok on insurance (Going on my Dads) and nippy,

I was thinking the 1.2 16v Dynamique?:S

Ryan :rasp: