ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Components?

Clio 1.2 8v (2002)
Hi. I am looking to upgrade my speakers. I already have a set of pioneer coaxials at the front along with the standard tweeters, but I want to get a better sound. Just wondering if anyone could recommend a set of awesome components?

PjC

02 Clio 172
I had a full rockford fosgate system in my last car which i should have kept but their my no1 choice! sound quality and clarity were jus great. their fairly dear but totally worth it. i can see myself buyin more rockford forgate gear for the 172

muz

big fat japanese bus
all depends on budget, I use DLS URs which are 400 or so however for 150 you can get some cracking quality components

C

Cupster

Not bought components for a while, I used to have Boston pro 5s which were fappin excellent, 250 quid though!

Also used to have Infinity Kappas but the the Tweeters kept melting (honestly!) so avoid IMO.

Focal and Rainbows are pretty schweet.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Whats been mentioned, if you want to spend less try the vibes. Got a pair of sek50's and there pretty good!

172 coming soon
Diamond M3 Components are great for the Clio..

Run them off an Alpine TW220 amp and your talking some serious SQ at some serious levels :D

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
kitted out my clio with alpine components

got a really good set of infinity 6x9's which cost 180 of ur earthly pounds lol

tbh u only pay for what u get, although u can pik up a few bargains

dont jump in the bandwaggon and remember, the more powerfull the more sound proofing lol :clown: