ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which damper to go for!!! HELP

Clio Mk 1
Over Christmas I ordered the wrong Spax suspension kit for my clio and got the 54mm front dampers instead of the 52mm.

I sold the 54mm’s on ebay and ordered the correct ones (N2139 52mm). These were ordered over Christmas, but as of yet they haven’t turned up. Spax keep saying, next week.....but it’s been going on for nearly 6 months now.

I’m at the point now where I’ve had enough, and come to the conclusion that next week is never going to come.
Can anybody suggest a make/model of shocks to go with, I liked the spax ones because of the price.

:cry::banghead: :rolleyes:

Clio MK2 (1.2)
ye i just got my spax took less than a week off POTN.com.. good price 2, was gona get the FK 1's but f*** me that would have killed the bank haha.

Price says nothig about quailty if you want somehting good you have to pay.

Fk's I'd say I'd keep away from most stuff though from what i've seen 995 of kits out there junk and shoulnd't be on the market.