ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which dealer doing good deal on a 182

R20 CWH, yes i did make them aware of my situation, even speaking to 1 of their directors, thing was at the time it was Reno summer holidays, which put things back a bit, but they didnt even know this until i told them.

Also the 8 weeks id waited, and they still couldnt tell me when it was due.

Went to Motorpoint in the end, ordered on Tue. picked it up on Thu., and yes, i love it.

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 20 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 20 February 2005

lol, the thing is i do like a new challenge, and the racing blue on mine is about as clean as i can get it so im after a different one to polish:)

you selling yours then?
yeh possibly

Cup'd 182

At the moment Reg Vardy in Sheffield are claiming that the lowest they can go for a new cupped 182 in Black Gold is £13.5k

Renault Watford reckon £13.3k for the same car.

Im going to go into Reg Vardys this week and see if I get a few more quid off.

Reg vardys in Darlington offered me a racing blue 182 with both cup packs and 50% on 0% finance for £12799.....

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

mate just ring them i reckon, thats what they advertised on autotrader with a pic of racing blue and stating racng blue in the ad @ £10,995

worth a phone call i guess.

[Edited by mr sheep on 22 February 2005 at 10:16pm]

btw how much u looking for yours mate? details if poss