ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Exhaust

I am going to replace my 172 mk2 exhaust but i dont know which one to go for has anyone got any pictures of ones on there car.

Wes

Lee

BMW M2C

Full Magnex cat back system from Demon Tweeks was £337 I think. Ive had it on about a month. Theres a short clip with sound on my site.

VaVa

I was just looking for a picture of Lee Ms to show you.....looks perfect. Thats what Im getting for mine when it comes!!!

ohh god they all look crappy. nice one, lets just change that clio badge to saxo !

this is a £15000 car and people are making it look like a boyracer car. IMO

sorry.. but get a more descreet exhaust, stop you looking like a tw*t

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by phill* on 17 November 2003

ohh god they all look crappy. nice one, lets just change that clio badge to saxo !

this is a £15000 car and people are making it look like a boyracer car. IMO

sorry.. but get a more descreet exhaust, stop you looking like a tw*t

Shut it punk

Hes got a point. However lets not overglorify the 172..we are boy racers driving hot hatches!

I dont like mine anymore...:cry:

-Rob

Lee

BMW M2C

Rob, he doesnt have a point. If he was trying to make a point hed be more objective. All hes doing is showing his ignorance and trying to start an argument.

But if thats his opinion hes welcome to it. Things would be very boring if we all liked to same things.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Got a custom made stainless system with a large large oval taipipe(similiar to the magnex one).sounds awesome will post a pic when i get a chance.I enquired about a magnex but magnex say they dont properley fit clios after 2001.they said people are still selling them saying they will fit but theyve had a lot of complaints about it(knocking,poor fit etc).i dont know if anybody has had trouble with theres because i dont know anybody with a magnex system on there clio 2 phase 2.has anybody had any bother with theres?

yup that for some reason does look good??????? i think cos its flatter and fatter rather than too low down away from rear skirt. not 2 boyracer either... or girl racer