ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which failberry?

Not a 320d
Right i had a blackberry before and I didnt really like it. A bold 9700. Was basic, but I really miss that basic functionality now ive got my HTC desire HD and I cant stand the touch screen, its not something ive been able to get to terms with and I literally dont ever use any of the phones features apart from ring and text. I popped into a shop and had a look at the bold 9900 and the torch (I think it was the 9810). Are these any good yet or would you keep away from them? Really miss the keyboard lol.

Listerine & Poledo
if you want actual keys and some amount of functionality, Blackberry is your only real option.

9900 is decent. I've had Blackberrys for about 5 years now(before all the kids had them) and the 9900 is by far the best. I had the 9780 and that was pretty good too. My 9700 broke so much that Orange upgraded me to a 9780 foc.