ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which induction kit ?

clio 1.2
im after an induction kit for my W reg clio 1.2i

can anyone point me in the right direction please ?

cheers
Dom

Mazda MX5
Sorry... but is thre any point of an induction kit on a 1.2?

Just stick with a K&N panel filter or something, you will get the same benefits of it not needing it replaced with out the 'chav' like sound of JUST induction roar and nothing else...

Mazda MX5
ok i'll go for a panel filter ! sorry for the lack of knowledge ! and in not a chav :)

will this filter fit ok ?

http://www.performance-filters.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=5206_2282_2321_2345&products_id=1508416

cheers again

Dude, sorry, didn't mean to tread on feet, uts just that usually 'chavs' are the sort that want induction roar... I have a panel filter in my MX, easy to clean and SLIGHTLY increased noise.... no power gains tho, but i never think you will with just a filter...

clio 1.2
ok i'll go for a panel filter ! sorry for the lack of knowledge ! and in not a chav :)

will this filter fit ok ?

http://www.performance-filters.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=5206_2282_2321_2345&products_id=1508416

cheers again

Dude, sorry, didn't mean to tread on feet, uts just that usually 'chavs' are the sort that want induction roar... I have a panel filter in my MX, easy to clean and SLIGHTLY increased noise.... no power gains tho, but i never think you will with just a filter...

not a problem buddy. thanks for the help ! will that filter fit tho ?

Mazda MX5

Not to sure dude... I ain't a Renault owner until March lol

BMW M135i

That'll fit the 1.2 8v engine, not the 16v. Which is yours?