ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which injector?

ph2 172
I have a fault with my new clio 172.

had a diagnostics machine diagnose an injector at fault.

just rang a local motor factors for a price on a new injector but they say they need a code from the injector??? does anybody know what it is? as it's pissing down outside so i dont want to be stripping bits off to find out if i dont have to :)

cheers

clio 172
I believe theres a different code for each injector. a PO303 code will reflect a problem with the 3rd cyclinder as this is what caused my misfire. The diagnostics should give you a code reading if its telling you that you have an injector fault

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I think he means a code as in a part number.

I wouldnt touch autofactor injectors personally though, id get a secondhand standard one or a new one from renault.

Might just be a wiring fault that the ecu thinks is injector too of course.

clio 172
oh yeah, that makes sense. I bought mine from Eurocar parts and i believe it was OEM ( forgot the make but it begins with an M ) its around £42 IIRC

Last edited: