ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Karcher Snow Foam Lance Connector Do i Need?

Clio 182
Ive got a karcher 411A, does anybody know which snow foam lance connection type i will need, The options are Karcher K1 to K7 series and Karcher HD series. Thanks guys.

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Just to let you know there is a group buy on Autobrite's Foam Lance on Detailing World :cool:

Golf GTD Mk7
don't bother with snow foam imo. it does work to a degree and it might make certain things come off easier, but it's weather dependant. If it's windy you may as well not bother. Just my view though. The proper snow lances from i4detailing etc work better than the 10quid karcher ones.

don't bother with snow foam imo. it does work to a degree and it might make certain things come off easier, but it's weather dependant. If it's windy you may as well not bother. Just my view though. The proper snow lances from i4detailing etc work better than the 10quid karcher ones.

Totally agree, not sure what people actually want to get out of this system.

For detailing a car, fine. If you are a major geek/detailer and your car is worth spending 3-4 hours washing, fine. But if it's just for making washing easier, all the major odds and sods will come off with a decent spray down with the PW.