ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which laptop?

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Firstly

Out of option 1 and 2 id go for option 1 the (Dell Blue)
as option 2 is just an older model with a smaller HDD and older processor.

Now between Option 1 and 3.

Its a personal choice really as they are pretty much the same apart from option 3 has a 17" screen etc...

Id opt for option 1 as its slightly smaller and has a better processor (core 2 duo).

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
^ Agreed. Go with option 1 unless you're looking for the bigger screen in option 3. Seeing as you've already got a desktop though and you're not doing anything demanding opt 1 I think would suit you best.

I wouldn't consider option 2 at all.

Formally Clio 182
I'd go for Option 1 when all you are using it for it internet/music/wp.

It's got a bigger HDD compared to option 2 yet it's still cheaper. You need that extra HDD space to store your media.

Don't bother with option 3 as it has a bigger screen making it less portable for your needs and it costs £100.

At the end of the day, you're looking at Dell laptops and they all look the same LOL.

Worth looking at Acer laptops, as they are pretty good if you want more options.