ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which looks best ?

MKIII 138
this

DSCF0767.jpg

maserati_mc12_versione_corse.jpg

or this

in image / looks alone

pagani-zonda-r-3-big.jpg

both simular in looks with the MC12 corse being longer i know the zonda doesnt exactly exist yet

172 cup
as above.

A Zonda related story for you.. was in marbela earlier this year and there were all the usual flashy motors, arabs mainly with their big ships and massive car chains but there was one car broken down surrounded by a gang of police, and it was a zonda. Driver looked like sting but couldnt tell properly. May look nice but unreliable??

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
as above.

A Zonda related story for you.. was in marbela earlier this year and there were all the usual flashy motors, arabs mainly with their big ships and massive car chains but there was one car broken down surrounded by a gang of police, and it was a zonda. Driver looked like sting but couldnt tell properly. May look nice but unreliable??

if you had enough money to buy a zonda then would you really be buying it for a runaround with reliability?

MKIII 138
zonda is known for shitting out oil and stuff

yes its the MC12 coarse based on the enzo, but faster and even faster than the FXX enzo too !

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Zonda.
On a side note, someone's seen a Zonda break down, and concluded that they are unreliable? Mercedes/AMG engine, should be reliable enough.

172 cup
Zonda.
On a side note, someone's seen a Zonda break down, and concluded that they are unreliable? Mercedes/AMG engine, should be reliable enough.

I didn't conclude that, there was aquestion mark after it. I have only ever seen one on the road, and it had broken down hence the question, are they unreliable?

MKIII 138
Zonda.

ive read on the web only of a few havign oil probs, but then again so does the CCX and it have either !