ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which mobile???

H22A7 Accord Type R
its time for an Upgrade with good old O2!

Im looking at the Samsung G600, or the Nokia N95? The nokia looks pretty well spec'd, but Vicky had no end of problems with her Nokia.......so i am unsure if i should go for it? It was not an N95 she had, i couldnt quote the model number but it had a swivel base for camera / music player.

Any adivce guys?

Der Panzer
SE P1i.

V good phone on all reviews, depends what you're going to use it for though mate.

H22A7 Accord Type R
want something that takes a half decent picture, has good storage space, does text messages, maybe the odd phone call, and maybe a half decent video...... lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
i aint the biggest fan of Sony mobiles though.......hmmm!!! the G600 looks pretty good

Clio MK2 (1.2)
samsung sgh g600.. good phone, quality of camera good, and looks good 2 :) apparantly rrp in shops is £550

Der Panzer
SE and perhaps Nokia are the only two "normal" phone maker's I consider siding with.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I just got the Samsung G600 and it's pretty darn good. The camera is excellent and the videos are good too. Easy to use, nice, slim and light. Love the screen too.

H22A7 Accord Type R
Cheers all! Just rung them - i could have upgraded in July lol.

Samsung G600, Samsung Bluetooth earpiece, 1gb card, new contract with miles more minutes and texts and only a fiver extra a month! Thanks Rachel @ O2! :D

Monaco Ph2 172
K850i - as I said in the other identical topic ;)

Has it actually been released though? :)

I need an upgrade too. Had my Samsung D900 a year and it's been flawles. Surprised me how good a phone it has been considering I usually have SonyEricsson handsets.

Torn between the G600 and the K850i. Think the Samsung might just win as I like slide phones. :)

...can't believe some people still prefer Nokia's though!