ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which mods?

Had my 182 a year now and thinking of some mods.

What is recommend and where to get from? Have about £1500 to spend. Looking for usual exhaust, race header, ecu, induction.

What sort of power increase would i expect?

cheers.

Clio Mk1 1.4RT
Try K-Tec Racing or Hill Power, they usually have some good stuff, try yozzasport. If you went for an exhaust and induction kit first, don't expect loads of power depending on what you buy you'll probably add about 5-8bhp extra, when you start doing other mod's such as chips and cams then you see some bigger BHP gains. Have a nose about at some sites first and see if there is anything you like.

http://www.k-tecracing.com

http://www.hillpower.co.uk

Cheers will check out those links.

Done a few tracks days in the past already. Wanting to do a few 1/4s now too.

Target is mid 14s.

fred ...........defo 1 to talk to ,

after certain consideration i would have aword with markM , he's running 200bhp , some others slightly higher , get the low down before u decide .

personally exhaust ,decat ,inlet work , itg maxogen and remap a decent place to start :cool:

as others have said, decent exhaust - personally would look at orbisound,benR's yozzasport, i know theres another but cant remember what its called. ITG Maxogen for induction kit, or just an ITG panel filter. Custom remap, smt6, dastek unichip, i think yozzasprt can offer a custom remap on the original ecu so that could be worth a look. Also BenR's inlet manifold work is worth looking at, quite a cheap modification for the gains and is a good place to start.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Decent exhaust plus decat,match the inlet manifold, rstuning remap,ITG maxogen and your looking at mid 190's with that lot for around £1500.