ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which mouse?

Looking to get a mouse for my MacBook Air as using the pad on it gives my cramp in my hand/wrist when using for long periods.

Before anyone suggests it I don't want a Trackpad, can't see the point.

The obvious choice is the magic mouse but I've heard some bad reviews and wondered what people on here use?

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Depends on how big your hands are, mind are medium sized and I find the Magic Mouse too small. So I bought a decent Microsoft one.

I found the magic mouse to be horrid to use. It's too flat and not slippy enough.

Check out Logitech and Microsoft ones. They usually don't look the best but are much nicer to use everyday. Might also be worth investing in some mouse skates if your using it with mousepad. I'd also recommend a QPad if you are going to use a mousepad.

Hmm seems like another set of divided opinions on the magic mouse...

Won't be going for a mad tbh will just use the desk. I'm rarely in the office but when I am a mouse is certainly needed!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Is there an Apple store nearby ? Go try the Magic Mouse out .. I'm falling out with mine..... Vast improvement over the Mighty Mouse, mind !

Thanks for the replies people :) There's a stormfront so I might go see if I can have a play.

Biggest question of all, are Apple about to release a new one weeks after I buy it lol?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Magic mouse is excellent, best ive ever used tbh.

I've had stupid expensive MS and logitech mice back in my windows days too.

Get a magic mouse like a BOSS!!, use mine every day for my MBP perfect for photoshop, illustrator as you can just scroll in any direction and the gestures are great once you get them configured properly with magicprefs

Rav4
Magic mouse is excellent, best ive ever used tbh.

I've had stupid expensive MS and logitech mice back in my windows days too.

Logitech MX Revolution is far more comfortable, easy to use and has a good weight to it. Had you tried it?

Listerine & Poledo
Tried magic mouse, it was like a mouse but with buttons missing.

went and got myself a basic HP one with a scroll wheel and was much happier.

Hell, you could always spray paint it white if you want to get princess about it too.