ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which network?

Mk4 .:R32
I've ordered an iPhone 4S (sim free from Apple), as my contract is almost up and I wanted to do a monthly rolling contract so when the "iphone 5" eventually arrives I can just sell my 4S and buy a 5.

I was going to go on Orange, but from reading about on here, people seem to slate the network.

Currently on Voda, and considering O2, 3 and GiffGaff (I believe they use O2!?).

Any ideas on which so the best plans are is it much of a muchness? I need unlimited texts, around 300 mins and 1GB of data with decent network & 3G coverage in the NW.

Danke

Tesla MP3 2021
Im with O2 on the Simplicity 300 with the "Works for iPhone", £25 per month on a monthly rolling contract.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
I'm going with GiffGaff. £10 for 300 mins, unlimited texts, unlimited data. I've never used them before so I can't recommend them but i'll see.

1eight2
Just finished my contract with 02, signal has been pretty poor where I live and I really want orange wednesdays so ordered my 4s with them.

Listerine & Poledo
Go with whoever has the best coverage where you are normally knocking about.

Having unlimited everything for pittence a year is great, but if you get no bars, it's a touch toss.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
3 use orange's masts, so they may also use t-mobile's?

I am with 3 and i have to say it is very rare that i dont get a signal

Hope they have fixed it this time round. The switch went ahead last week according to an internal email. I presume it was pulled as the 3G mast nearest us just refused to give any web access at all, either T-Mobile or Orange, so I expect it was like that nationwide.