ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which new phone?

Williams 2, 182 cup
I am shortly due for an upgrade on my contract and so am trying to decide which phone to go for. I like to have the latest model with a good camara.

I was interested by the new Samsung i8510, although there will also be the Sony Ericson C905.

Which would be best or have I overlooked another phone?

Williams 2, 182 cup
Sorry, I've never heard of the make. Tell me more? What is the camara like? Any links to details?

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Its a PDA phone, very much like the iPhone but alot smaller. Runs on Windows software with media player and microsfot packages.

Dont judge it straight away, the layout and functions take time to get used to but once you know how it works, the short cuts, its a great phone. Only available on contract with orange.

http://www.htc.com/www/product.aspx?id=46278

Thats the HTC website and tells you where to get it from. When i bought mine, i had bought the last one available in newcastle, so its pretty exclusive. 3.2 megapixel camera which works really well for the screen size and has a camera on the front which is good quality too.

See if you can get a demo at the carphonewarehouse

Williams 2, 182 cup
I was in the Carphone warehouse earlier today. They never mentioned the HTC phones.

They showed me the Samsung I8510 and I was very taken with the finish and quality feel. Never had any problems with Samsung before and it has the 8mp camara so think it will be that I go for.

Ijust didn't want to decide on it and come across a newer/ better model a week later.

I have no need for the full smart phone features, just like a good camara and a stylish phone.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
HTC Touch diamond is THE smartest phone out there, made for the design. Becuase its in high demand, and low stock and also becuase its a PDA, they probably never mentioned it.

Citroen DS3 DSport
The Samsung is a very nice phone with lots of features. With the Symbian OS you get a good featured phone.

The Samsung Omnia is also a cracking Windows Mobile phone worth looking at.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
HTC Diamond is MINT!!! However... still took me a week to figure out how to use it properly LOL!!!

Williams 2, 182 cup
I'll look into the HTC Diamond guys.

My girlfriend was only able to use Nokia, or thats what she thought until I lent her my old samsung phone which is just as user friendly.

I hated the N95 and think I will avoid Nokia phones for a while.

dCi 80 tractor
Ive got a HTC Diamond, lovely phone its just the battery life that is a killer, just turn the 3G off and it lasts twice as long.

clio 172 flame red
im also interested in the innov8 however wats the flash like in the dark ?as i previously had a samsung now have a k850 and the flash on the k850 was way better than the samsung.dont want a crappy flash like the other samsungs.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Not heard the best reviews tbh... looks nice tho, seems to have plently a goodies. I couldn't own a Nokia though!

Nokia e71. Well thats what ive gone for. The build quality on the htc's are pants in comparison. N96 - every man woman and chav will have one soon.

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
i went to get an n96 but decided right against it when i realised how slow it ran! rediculously slow! And thats without anything on it!

Looking at the samsung i8510 but still undecided, really wanted an i phone but 2mp camera+no mms just doesnt cut it for me.