ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which one looks best?!

This:
30hne5c.jpg

OR

As it is currently:
CLIO015.jpg

BMW E92/Audi S3
Try the top one in white :)
They both look good pal, up to you lol
I'd have the top one though

Lupo GTI
top one ;)
I have no plans to sell the wheels anytime soon though :p

Your just teasing me!:dapprove:

Put something in wanted section so if you know of any sets tell me!!

Tried on the megane forum?
There's a meggy down the road from me with them on, if you come round at night, jack it up, could have yourself a set :eek:

Last edited:
lol thanks for the opinions guys....although what it has told me is that my car must be a wreck right now lol
or just because the other one is sweeeet?!!

alien green rs133
ill take your oz's offf you when you go for the top one as it looks much better, the oz;s just dont suit the car as much as the meggy ones do

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Top one by MILES - looks good. Bottom one is awful IMHO :)

yeah though that was quite harsh since it got a good reception when i first posted my car here ages ago!! suppose i did ask for opinions though

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Oops sorry dude I didn't realise it was yours! Please accept my apologies :) I'd have been a lot more polite and diplomatic had I known. Obviously it's not up to me to say it's awful, as it's your car and if you like it that's all that matters of course! It's not my car or money so my opinion doesn't really matter. I do prefer that top one though still hehe! I think it look really good at that height with those Meg wheels.

Dan

Edit - Although the photoshop on this page of it decked on the white wheels is good too.