ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which one?

I've removed the rear badges from the car and I will be going one of two ways...

1. Leave the rear badges off completely.

2. Put the new Renault Sport badges on the right (below the 'Ring sticker).

I WAS going to buy the new badges and put them on but after finding out they'll cost approx. £25 and that the car looks kind of ok without them, I'd like your opinions.

Btw, here's a pic with the badges removed...

Image004-1.gif

I will sort out the holes where the Clio badge was.

PH1 172 Sport
I was thinking about this the other day and tbh 90% of the public will know its a renault clio when its debadged so I dont see the point. Also more than 90% of them dont have a clue what a renault sport is anyway so whats the point of going for a stealth look?

If I left the badges off, it brings me to my next problem... having the holes filled in. For it to be a proper job, it wont be cheap. Hmmm.

*Thinks about getting the new badges to cover the original holes*

If I left the badges off, it brings me to my next problem... having the holes filled in. For it to be a proper job, it wont be cheap. Hmmm.

*Thinks about getting the new badges to cover the original holes*

I've got a mate who runs a very good bodywork place in Ash by the station if you'd like a quote for the work.

He's done all the work on my car and they are very well respected and often work on classic cars such as Ferrari's.

:)

Ok I've gone with option 2. I've ordered the new Renault Sport badges from K-Tec, which should be with me shortly so they'll go where the Clio holes are as to have a proper job done to have the holes filled, etc... is not going to be cheap. However, it may be something I'll consider at a later stage :)

I've also got a couple of new stickers going on the car on Saturday :)

E92 M3
just fill the holes and leave them off i dont think the new style renault sport bange looks right one the 172/182