ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which phone and how good is this deal?

OK so its upgrade time again. I am with 02, the current deal i have is 750 mins, 750 text and a £15 discount . so the total cost per month is about £20, This is with a k850i.

They cant offer the same deal as they don't do it any more and the maximum discount they can do is £5 off each month. So i have been offered 600 mins, 1000 text, unlimited data + wifi and £5 discount which comes to £29 per month so only £9 more than i am paying at the moment. Is this deal any good?, It was with there retentions department and to be honest by the sound of it that really was the best they could offer! so what do you think?

The next question is witch phone to have, they have offered me the W705 or the C903, Which would you go for?

Cheers for any help

are you kidding? my k850i has been pants since the 3rd month of owning it. Im now due my upgrade as well, and it will be BYE BYE SE forever. i love the menus etc but the phone build quality is horrific.

are you kidding? my k850i has been pants since the 3rd month of owning it. Im now due my upgrade as well, and it will be BYE BYE SE forever. i love the menus etc but the phone build quality is horrific.

nope, its never let me down and its taken a fair beating over the 18months.

So what phones should i be looking at/asking for? (it cant be an iphone or the w995)