ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which phone out of....

Nissan Jewk
  • Blackberry 9700 Bold
  • HTC HD2
  • Sony Ericcsion Satio
  • T-Mobile G2
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia
Which to avoid/go for and why?

Nissan Jewk
Tom - its a company phone that we can "hire" for 12 months and the desire isn't on that stocklist :(

Its gonna be out of the 9700 or the HD2 I think. Problem is they don't tell us whats coming soon, so I know the day after I place my order, the desire will probably become available!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Tom - its a company phone that we can "hire" for 12 months and the desire isn't on that stocklist :(

Its gonna be out of the 9700 or the HD2 I think. Problem is they don't tell us whats coming soon, so I know the day after I place my order, the desire will probably become available!

9700 mate, HD2 has a Dead OS

MyPhone is a ball ache to order if your going to order it through SAP :p

I'd go for the 9700 out of whats on the list. Maybe wait for the Xperia but its a Sony Ericsson so it will probably break :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
9700. The hd2 sucks Donkey dick and will take you a year to work it.

Peace.

Nissan Jewk
I like donkey dick though?

Krispwee - luckily my line manager has to sort it all, just need to let them know what I want. Don't know whether to wait or not.... :(

I like donkey dick though?

Krispwee - luckily my line manager has to sort it all, just need to let them know what I want. Don't know whether to wait or not.... :(

Wait for the inevitable anger during the ordering stage :D

Apparently stores are getting the Xperia and the HTC in Week 13 (next week). I cant see either on the warehouse stock list yet but should be on tomorrow I expect. So waiting a week you will have a chance of most probably being able to try them both at the store.

Blackberry 9700 Bold -- Good for push emails, facebook and looks pro but everyone has one now
HTC HD2 -- expensive, big screen, fast processor, nice whe it's modded and you can do lots with it like remote access to your home pc anywhere
Sony Ericcsion Satio --- rubbish, only good for 12 megapixel cam but only if you print your pictures otherwise it freezes and had lots of recalls
T-Mobile G2 -- Android is still up and coming and its a good phone, might aswell get iphone 3gs better than this, and its android market is lacking
Sony Ericsson Xperia -- this is like HD2 with smaller screen, and has everything, wifi, gps, everything and its wicked but Xperia X2 is out and X10 is coming soon.

So i say HD2 or Blackberry Bold 9700 and if you get bold i hope you have a life after because once you start you dont leave blackberries....you become a crackberry owner

Nissan Jewk
Tempted to hang on until Q2 to see if they add more phones to the list... but I can see me waiting and then nothing gets added lol

Nissan Jewk
Right, its now from HD2 (free), 9700 (and pay a fiver a month for emails), or wait a month or so for the Desire (free).... what to do!