ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Wheels?

BMW F31
Please help me choose which wheels please guys.

i know they wont be to everyones tastes but please help me choose :)

Jag Mondeo -Type
First and last look cool, Dont get the TSW Venom look-a-likes they're rubbish. I would probably go for the first ones, purely because i like a good lip on a wheel. But of course Turinis are the best, ?Biased

Starlet GT-TURBO
the last ones would look good, my mate is trying to find some for his 1.6 16v too, he has some bad taste tho. any other suggestions and i'll pass them on to him too

BMW F31
First and last look cool, Dont get the TSW Venom look-a-likes they're rubbish. I would probably go for the first ones, purely because i like a good lip on a wheel. But of course Turinis are the best, ?Biased

lmfao they aint tsw venom look a likes dude they are borbet bs's.

BMW F31
they are 7.5"x16" offset of 35 or 40 which is best 35 or 40 and the 7.5" will be ok wont it?

my car is lowered 4omm and i plan on buying coilovers at some point this year so will probably go lower ;)