ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

while at the gym...

CLIO Iceberg 172
while at the gym the other night i noticed a few things,

great parking space......

and a nice looking Meg sport

Attachments

• P280508_19.32.JPG
    P280508_19.32.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 171
  • P280508_20.35.JPG
    P280508_20.35.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 97
  CLIO Iceberg 172
Na i didnt sit and wait i was in a rush lol it was just fate...the gym was fitness first hence the FF lol and all their spaces are numbered so meh fate

yea the 350 was nice so was the seat... me and my mate had to be very carefull getting out lol regardless if they are the same colour lol

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
LOL winner!

I'd be looking for that space everytime I went cause i'm weird like that :(

RB 182 Cup
fitness first in town! wish i still had my old clio :( seems to be loads of southenders now! where abouts are you from?

My FF car park is crap, all the cars in it are mostly cack (occasionally there are a few nice ones, but not often)
I have to try to find spaces on the end & then park it a bit over the line, so the plank in the next space can't hit my car. I wouldn't mind but some of the folk who park there aren't even members (despite it being a private car park for ff folk only)
Dude the other day rocked on up with a kid in a push chair & his shopping, wtf ??

CLIO Iceberg 172
the massive 1? im in thorpe bay

TESCOS
Prince Avenue, A127

Theres loads of nice motors that park up at the FF here, still get people parking too, thats why all the bays are numbered and have the FF, its so during the day you have to sign your car in, to safe guard the spaces for people using the gym