ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whine

big boost cup
hi guys
my cup has started to make a whining noise from under the bonnet sounds like a charger lol. i have had the bonnet up and and revved the car but cant really here anything. its just when i have the window down i can here it. it dosent just happen going round corners. but is always there and is really annoying. i had the cambelt done around 4k ago.
any ideas
cheers
:S

big boost cup
how much is one of these. is there a way of diagnosing this for certain or is it just a process of elimination

Megane dci 130
Normal whining noise is the lower aux belt idler but as yours is a cup, it wont have one.

What was replaced on your cambelt change? Full kit?

big boost cup
it was ment to be the aux belt thing and cam belt but i have found out that its not as good a garage as i thought. but deffo cam belt done as i had to wait an extra day so they could get the locking tool