ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 197 Or Not

mazda 2 sport white
Hi All
What Would You Lot Do If They Did The 197 In White Say A Cup ,Would You Buy It ? Or Would You say It Would Look Naf or Cool .:mad:

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Think it would look good, wont be buying the 197 though, couldnt handle the bad service by Renault again

182 RB FF
Wouldn't get a white car, I've always been told they depreciate faster than any other colour!

Ziel Nurburgring
i'd buy a white 197 cup with black alloys & recaro's tomorrow. I have a feeling that white is making a come back and we'll be inundated by manufacturers in the next year.

106 GTi
I thought if they where going to do white maybe they would have done it from release. VW and Ford are offering it now on theres so it is back in. Saying that maybe better colours to follow maybe just like the Cup Packs and Recaros on the 182, or maybe saving it for the 197 Trophy in a few years!

I wouldnt want white unless I was doing a track schlag of some kind, apart from on an old Ford RS - I think it looks cheap, save it for Vans!

Turbos.
I'd defo buy white.

I was thinking, if you were willing to pay a bit extra you could get a special order as aren't the (white) Clio race cars built in the same factory?

Red Clio 197 F1
White cars are growing on me again!

Saw a crazy pearl white new BMW M5 and it looked superb.

I think the 197 would look good as long as it is a pearl effect

Brad182 said:
Wouldn't get a white car, I've always been told they depreciate faster than any other colour!

its a renault clio would that really matter they depreciate faster than a rock tied to a lead weight

Renaultsport 220T
If they stuck the rear wing on and sold it in white. I'd be placing an order today. :D

Image-AEF070A0E98611DA.jpg

Image-AEF15A41E98611DA.jpg

Image-AEF17A36E98611DA.jpg

Image-AEF19C08E98611DA.jpg

Ziel Nurburgring
Wipe me dry, thats finished me off.

That would make you pull over and cry if it came steaming up behind you.

Leon Cupra 300
JayJo said:
White cars are growing on me again!

Saw a crazy pearl white new BMW M5 and it looked superb.

I think the 197 would look good as long as it is a pearl effect

This one? ;)

M5.gif

M5_2.gif

Renaultsport 220T
blink172 said:
Wipe me dry, thats finished me off.

That would make you pull over and cry if it came steaming up behind you.

PMSL!!!

You can imagine how difficult if was for me to hold the camera steady to take those pics.

LOL
:eek:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
sm_wrc said:
If they stuck the rear wing on and sold it in white. I'd be placing an order today. :D

Agreed. I have no intention of selling the Trophy and getting a 197 at all at the moment, but stick that spoiler on and sell one in white with white wheels and i'll be down to Renault placing an order in the morning :approve:

Red Clio 197 F1
That looks well nice!!

I would get one of those if they ever came on the market - is it a pre race preped cup?

Red Clio 197 F1
Just spotted an air outlet on the roof of that white 197!!

Is that so it can go under water ;-)

Renaultsport 220T
JayJo said:
Just spotted an air outlet on the roof of that white 197!!

Is that so it can go under water ;-)

It's an air intake, like WRC cars have. I think I'd go for this option, have you seen the price of the climate control?

:D

Red Clio 197 F1
^^ yeah guessed it was an air intake / outlet - looks cool.

Can't be arsed with A/C or CC - open an f.ing window. My car is black and can be an oven some times but really I think it is very easy to go without

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Renault need to listen as there is about 100 potential customers on here who would buy a 197 if it came in white...I'm one of them, not to mention all the people in the rest of the UK...

Tyson.

mazda 2 sport white
Yep I Think Renault Need To Look A This White With Grey, Black Or White Wheels AND DEF Roof Spoiler Like The 182 One ,This Is What They Made Us Like, So Don`t Pull The Rug Away.Come On Renault .