ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Clio GT

Moonlight Blue 225
I am due to be getting my new white clio gt at the end of this month, and first on the agenda is this:

ClioGTComparison.jpg

so what i was thinking about painting the callipers red? First of all is it an easy'ish job to do? and what would be better to use spray paint or normal paint?

thanks

John

Take the wheels off, clean the calipers, paint them with Hammerite missing the pads and everything around them (paint the caliper ONLY), leave to dry :)

Not a 320d
Youll need 25mm HR spacers for the rear unless you want it to look like a shopping trolley. Dont bother with the fronts, they look ridiculous with spacers on the front.

Black Clio GT
depending on your cash availability,i would do the following....
some -45mm springs (think sofaboy had some for sale a while back) and i can help fit them for you.
depending on how tucked you want it to look some spacers for the front/rear, im running 13mm hubcentric on the rear at the min and 3mm on the front but i go through stages thinking it looks s**t but then catch it at the right angle/light and it looks mint lol
loose the "clio" on the boot then just start paninting the badges/bullets/mirror caps and side strips black then do the wheels black too.

it will look mint, cant wait to see it at the next meet, ill make sure mine is clean and we can get some black v white pics :)

Moonlight Blue 225
depending on your cash availability,i would do the following....
some -45mm springs (think sofaboy had some for sale a while back) and i can help fit them for you.
depending on how tucked you want it to look some spacers for the front/rear, im running 13mm hubcentric on the rear at the min and 3mm on the front but i go through stages thinking it looks s**t but then catch it at the right angle/light and it looks mint lol
loose the "clio" on the boot then just start paninting the badges/bullets/mirror caps and side strips black then do the wheels black too.

it will look mint, cant wait to see it at the next meet, ill make sure mine is clean and we can get some black v white pics :)

yeh i will be lowering it at some point, but when i dont know, as ive had a bombshell dropped on me in work today :'(, if you wouldnt mind helping me put them on that would be brill.

Not really fussed about putting the spacers on becasue ill want to change it every day.

yeh get some sweet pics of mine and yours on one of the meets(we'll just make sure they are clean). Do you know if the petrol version comes with xeon's?

Black Clio GT
yeh i will be lowering it at some point, but when i dont know, as ive had a bombshell dropped on me in work today :'(, if you wouldnt mind helping me put them on that would be brill.

Not really fussed about putting the spacers on becasue ill want to change it every day.

yeh get some sweet pics of mine and yours on one of the meets(we'll just make sure they are clean). Do you know if the petrol version comes with xeon's?

mines not got xenons, just those lookalike projector thingys.
they may have been an option though.....