ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White dials in MK1 172

Am i right in thinking that the Mk1 172 has white dials as standard? Im fed up with my boring dials in my MK2 and im looking to change them.

Does anyone know if the MK1 and MK2 have the same dial layout?

Hannah

Hi Colin, hows the car? I havent seen any pictures recently.

On my car the perspex at the back of the dials is clear, so I opted for white numbers so that I could change the colour of the bulbs at the back to whatever colour I want the numbers to be.

At the moment Ive got it set up with blue LEDs, to give it the VW look.

Dave

350z & 16v Maxi

sorry for the hijack. The car is ok, just filled the inside with dynamat xtreme yesterday, alarm fitted today. Interior should go back in tomorrow.

Coilovers and brakes to be fitted and then ill put some pics up.

Anyway i want to buy some dials that have the clear perspex bit in them, so anyone that has some i could get please let me know ASAP.

I think its just a question of finding an early ph1, as a few guys Ive spoken to have said that the back of their dials are clear aswell.

I think Renault decided to change to orange after a while.

Just keep ringing a few local scrapyards to see what theyve got.

Dave