ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Hybrid on itbs F4R.

need to finish getting the naples off paint off the carbon bonnet, but its long and tedious and i get bored!

DSC00181-1.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

172 arb

DSC001802.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Love it mate!! You'll be doing even more damage on the Evo track days! ;)

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
crackin mate and it looks like the 172 arb is the way to go. how is it on clearance to the exhaust tunnel.

williams and trophy
nice mate...wrong engine choice tho imho ;)

why not just paint the naples bit of the bonnet white??

No vids yet, got a track day with mlr in feb, i think i will end up painting the buldge white, the 172 arb fit straight on yes, much better clearance on the dp! it was rubbing before

a turbo'd yellow car
Saw this in McDonalds carpark at Lakeside tonight. Didn't know it was so special underneath. Never judge a book by its cover I suppose. :eek:

PH1 iceburg
Funnily enough i was just reading about this on clio16valver. It did have a white bonnet with a hole cut in it to direct air straight to the bodies.

Covered with duct tape here.

DSC00153.jpg

I was parked opposite the ly megane i think.
Yep russ's old engine, but now with DTA ecu, proper airfilter + back plate, jenvey fuel rails and shorter trumpets, and a better coil bracket! Edged my friends 320bhp evo last night :)

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Yep russ's old engine, but now with DTA ecu, proper airfilter + back plate, jenvey fuel rails and shorter trumpets, and a better coil bracket! Edged my friends 320bhp evo last night :)

don't forget about 100kg less weight too ;) bet it's f**king rapid..you not had it live mapped yet?

53 Clio's & counting

Hey that was a quality made coil bracket! (read that it worked lol, it was a bit s**t)

Glad to here the old girls going strong, one hell of an engine that.

It's just been road mapped, want to get it done properly on RR, spoken to tdf and rstuning, but its VERY expensive, K-tec were going to ring me back last Thursday, but didn't, going to give them a call later and see what they say

Yer they certainly have a good reputation, just waiting for K-tec to get back to me as i think from what ive read that they are a fair bit cheaper, and have mapped a few friends cars with good results.