ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white or black wheels???

I was going to get mine done in white but after seeing how bad they look when dirty I decided against it (because I don't clean my wheels every week shocker!)

This is what I did eventually

RIMG0947-1.webp


Cheers

Chris
 
i opted for the same as chris, i went for anthracite instead of white, and it looks better imo :)

white wheels need cleaning at least 1/2 times per week otherwise they go all black and pitted and the white gets a yellowey tinge to it
 
im picking up a black 172 tomorrow - was gonna put my 182 anthracties on but might go for turinis in white - anyone got pics of white turinis on black car?
 
I love black and white wheels. But to be honest I'd go for white. My missus has on her 182 and it looks wicked. They need cleaning at least once a week to stay looking good though.

Clayed3.gif
 
I'd say got for Anthracite over black.

White looks fab when clean but you soon get sick of cleaning them and they look bad if not permantly clean!

P1030174-1.webp
 
Hmm, I love the white turinis thatt Christopher has on his 182, but I think black may suite the 172cup blue better.
 
stop crying about cleaning them and get them done.

nothing suits blue better imo...especially racing blue.

My 182...

DSC_0008-1.webp
 
White all the way, not a fan of total black wheels but if they have to be dark get them powercoated anthracite.

My car came with powercoated anthracite wheels and im getting used to them, still would much rather have white cup 15's ;) But I dont have £600 to get PYE's :(
 
much prefer white wheels, hope to be gettin mine done soon in white, will look better against the blue. dont like black wheels but tht just my opinion
 
Back
Top