ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white samco hose kit

Meg 230 f1
Is it worth the extra money k-tec say its around 15% more for white so the price is around the 260 mark to much or worth it?

titanic killer
I cant believe how much the samco hoses are,rip off if you ask me for what you get

LY 182 FF CUPPED
its like the old ipod thing going on here I feel......feels cool to be in white etc

Chocolate Bar™
The only time they'll look good is when they're first fitted. I can see all sorts of issues arising with discolouration etc.

Only because you never have to worry about them looking rank and dirty.

Black hoses are for the lazy (read intelligent) people lol. Unless you one of those people who just love to polish engine bays.

Clio 172 mk2
The only time they'll look good is when they're first fitted. I can see all sorts of issues arising with discolouration etc.

+1

Stupid colour for an area of a car which gets very dirty (unless cleaned on a regular basis)

260 quid LOL deff speak to tim on here as he can do them a lot cheaper, I dont have the pictures of the white set anymore but im sure the new owner will have some online one day.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
whats the cheapest you can get a samco induction hose for? to connect to a std airbox

/carl

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
is ktec the cheapest place for them? i think im just after the induction hose though

Honda & VW
personally i think white hosing looks amazing, but on the right car (i'e a white one)

Picture431.gif