Scott™ Car Fiesta ST-3 Oct 25, 2010 #1 Got a bottle knocking about the garage and I need to strip paint off of some alloys. Will it work? Cheers.
Got a bottle knocking about the garage and I need to strip paint off of some alloys. Will it work? Cheers.
Gaz_ ClioSport Club Member Car Extreme mode Oct 25, 2010 #2 Nah, nitromoors is what you want! Sack refurbing them get em powdercoated!
Scott™ Car Fiesta ST-3 Oct 25, 2010 #3 gaz-kev said: Nah, nitromoors is what you want! Sack refurbing them get em powdercoated! Click to expand... Meh feck that. Winter wheels, bodge job ftw!
gaz-kev said: Nah, nitromoors is what you want! Sack refurbing them get em powdercoated! Click to expand... Meh feck that. Winter wheels, bodge job ftw!
Scott™ Car Fiesta ST-3 Oct 25, 2010 #4 gaz-kev said: Nah, nitromoors is what you want! Sack refurbing them get em powdercoated! Click to expand... Can I get this shizzle from Homebase you think?
gaz-kev said: Nah, nitromoors is what you want! Sack refurbing them get em powdercoated! Click to expand... Can I get this shizzle from Homebase you think?
Curtis! Car DCi 100 Oct 25, 2010 #5 It'll help but it'd take aload of scrubbing. And I mean like alot alot! Nitromores is going to burn it off essentially, http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.j...refview=search&ts=1288028395459&isSearch=true Synstryp is good aswell, but I've only ever found 5L tubs going.
It'll help but it'd take aload of scrubbing. And I mean like alot alot! Nitromores is going to burn it off essentially, http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.j...refview=search&ts=1288028395459&isSearch=true Synstryp is good aswell, but I've only ever found 5L tubs going.
The_Pirate ClioSport Club Member Car Golf R Oct 25, 2010 #6 B&Q wil stock nitromors, careful with it though (and wear gloves) it burns your fingers lol
Scott™ Car Fiesta ST-3 Oct 25, 2010 #7 Danny_172 said: B&Q wil stock nitromors, careful with it though (and wear gloves) it burns your fingers lol Click to expand... Yea... too late haha. I have a sore wrist. But I hope its worth it in the end.
Danny_172 said: B&Q wil stock nitromors, careful with it though (and wear gloves) it burns your fingers lol Click to expand... Yea... too late haha. I have a sore wrist. But I hope its worth it in the end.