ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white v6 clio

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Liking that! could do with the PH2/trophy spoiler though... think it would still be a LY PH2 V6 with the alloys painted gloss black for me though :cool:

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Better than blue. I heard only gay scots drove blue V6's ??

Damn im going to have to get one now

I like the white ph1 vee pictured

not as nice as mine tho ;)

DSCF0058.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
wow ^ that with amphrasite (ha) wheels would look minty mint

theres at least 3 other mk1's out there that have been sprayed white.

personally i think its not as nice as silver it used to be, certainlly will be harder to sell!!

that white mk2 (looks like a render) looks MUCH better!!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Made a fool of himself????
What did he do.
Try drifting of something?

Yeah, almost hit a kerb a few times then nearly ploughed into his mates car in the end.

Would of been nice with a few carbon touches but it didn't get a welcome reception that night, especially as it "chaved" up the evening for us :mad:

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
That guy just had the car fully reprayed only a couple of months ago, he got it done in the body shop I (and lots of cs members) use. I'm not a huge fan of Ph1 V6's but each to their own. The night he tried drifting was a bit of a fail to say the least, empty car park, soaking wet and it just was not hapening, I thought it was going to end in disaster!

Bumder With A Buffer
Yeah, almost hit a kerb a few times then nearly ploughed into his mates car in the end.

Would of been nice with a few carbon touches but it didn't get a welcome reception that night, especially as it "chaved" up the evening for us :mad:

I actually remember that now... there was a video of him at that meet... I remember coz your in the "Monaco Clan" :)