ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White wheels, silver car

2005 Cliosport 182
As the title says really. Will it look odd? Im not sure it can work but im sick of seeing silver on grey! Gloss black instead? Just fancy doing something different to my 182.

Suggestions welcome.

2005 Cliosport 182
I was thinking that instead of anthracite like, hmmm...

Also just realised i posted this in clio media. Oops!

2005 Cliosport 182
Orange has been suggested! Also bright green! Just wanna be different.

thanks Jon.L i'll check it out.

200 Ultra Red
If you want to be different Silver on Silver 182.... either silver turini's or stick with your silver 182 wheels....just make sure you get it lowered!

Yeah white on silver looks s**t :S
2001peugeot206wrc15rf.jpg

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
They all look naff.

White wheels only work with car that have a strong body colour.

you never see manufactures do it....and theres a reason.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
My C2 was standard so they do actually:rolleyes:

Ok sensible car companies dont....

I had a C2 before my 182, i believe yours looks like a GT ive never seen that combe before, seen plenty of red ones with white wheels but no silver ones.

TT 225
Pics of yours fletcher? looks a beut, i have a pic at home from the rear n/s looking down your car. help this lad change his mind.

2005 Cliosport 182
Its all good. White is a no no! Just bored of seeing grey thats all! Gloss black with red calipers i reckon. Sounds boring but should be simple and effective.

Thanks for all the input guys!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ok sensible car companies dont....

I had a C2 before my 182, i believe yours looks like a GT ive never seen that combe before, seen plenty of red ones with white wheels but no silver ones.

Sensible? Because you dont like it doesnt make it a bad idea :) each to there own, its definatley an aquired taste!

Aye there seemed to be far less silver ones on the road, never seen one other in ownership, since i got shot ive saw probably all the others haha